Veneer (Lumineer )
What is great about VENEERS Little to no reduction of painful tooth structure
- Extraordinarily strong—clinically proven to last up to 20 years
- Provides instant teeth straightening and permanent whitening
- In Many Cases , No shots required – procedure is entirely pain-free
- Only two dental visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking and translucent
- In Many Cases No temporaries required
- Restores and strengthens teeth—helps prevent wear
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
Veneers are thin custom made shells that cover the front of the teeth or around the sides if the teeth have gaps. They are crafted from tooth colored porcelain materials. They cover unattractive gaps, stains, discolorations and correct minor crookedness to appear straight.
Veneers are intended to last for many years typically 10 to 20. They will not change color over time like natural teeth will. The tooth may not need any shaping but some cases require minimal tooth reduction to allow for the veneer not to appear bulky or to correct rotated teeth. Impressions are made of the teeth and a temporary is placed only if needed. A laboratory fabricates the Veneers from a model then returned to the office in two to three weeks. At a second appointment the Veneer is bonded to the tooth after inspection of color and fit. Veneers are cared for just like teeth , they will feel very natural. The Veneers after bonding are as strong as the teeth and just like with natural teeth they can chip with hard impacts and certain habits like chewing ice and fingernail biting. Call our office for more details.
|CLICK THE "LIKE" BUTTON BELOW!|